Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 29, 2011

THINK AND INK | Model SayraJuku

 Welp, Guys this right here is indeed special, usually when think model you just think of a pretty face with no substance behind it. When you see a woman with tattoos you automatically assume shes "rebellious", "uncivilized" and other negative stereo types. Model SayraJuku is here to prove you wrong. Hailing from Decatur GA, she's graduating with a 3.7 GPA, She's the Intrum President, Orientation Leader, and also serve as a Liaison as relating issues and ideas between the students, staff and faculty for Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. Brains, Beauty, and Ink. yes indeed, on her way to success and she isnt even a "long weave thick redbone" LOL (i had to throw that in there) Check out SayraJuku <  

5K: When did you decide you wanted to pursue a modeling career? 

It started in 2003 or 2004 when i was working at Hooters with some co-workers and a photographer would come in giving us rates to take pictures and when one my friends decided to shoot i did one and liked it and when I started seeing the positive feed back I was getting from my pictures and it's been on every since.


5K: How long have you been in the modeling industry?

I've been in the Industry both (music and modeling) for 7 years


5K: How would you describe your fashion style? 

I can describe my fashion styles and confident and comfortable I like to be in things I can picture myself in and know I will be comfortable when I step out because if im not either one i won't feel good about the day.



5K: What is SayraJuku all about? How would you describe her to your fans? 

SaYrAJuKu is the girl guys dream of...lol she's exotic,sexy,and has streets smarts as well as book smarts all tied up into one. I would describe her as bold and she has a way of pulling you in with her eyes its something about her that says when I see her I either like her, want her, want to be her or I just love her!


5K: Explain the ups and downs of the modeling industry for other girls trying to pursue modeling careers? 

When wanting to go into modeling you have to think; What kind of model do you want to become. I see a lot of young girls making the same mistakes I did taking nude pics. It dont seem to start off that way but some kind of way it ended that way if any photographer offers you wine or liquor on set to shoot DO NOT SHOOT! Because when you get older and decided to try it again in a more professional way guess what they're going to bring those pictures back up not to promote you but to EXPLOIT you in a negative light, it has happened to me personally! So take precautions to the hands or eyes you put your reputation in. Always ask for a portfolio to see work of an photographer to see what type of way he/she likes to shoot and NEVER GO ALONE! Always have a guy/girl with you I prefer both so that if the vibe isn't right you have no problem saying 'I'm not comfortable here and Im leaving."



5K: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 

In 5 years I want to have had accomplished my ONE goal and that's to be on the cover of a major magazine such as Urban Ink, Black Men, or Vibe maybe all three! Any major hip-hop magazine is fine just fine.



5K: Any last words? 

I would like to Thank You for this opportunity for giving my team NeighborHood Watch and Manager Scherrell B and I a chance to tell the world about SaYrAJuKu she's hot and wants to be known out there. She has been told NO so many many times and to see the vision unfolding now is unexplainable. Also, learn the Industry as a whole and learn the tools of networking, build a team and you can't go wrong.




Contact Info:
Manager: Scherrell B. 678-249-8797
Email: hmenhw@gmail.com
Twitter: @SaYrAJuKu
Main Website: www.sayrajuku.com











Stumble
Delicious
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP