Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HUSTLE.PRAY.LOVE | Interview with On The Rise Femcee Vickee Valle

I could go on and on..but somethings just honestly need no introduction, i just want to say...get acquainted now. Don't wait until this young lady is the next big female MC. that is all

Caspa Narkz Feat Vickee Valle- Take This World Offical Music Video





Interview Below



5K: How did you get into rapping?

I use to watch my brothers coming up, and when my fathr got locked up i started writing my letters in rap form...thats kinda where it started..

5K: When did you decide you wanted to take rapping seriously and pursue the music industry?

I decided to take rapping seriously in 2005, i did a song which was kinda like the first official real song i did and it caught the attention of missy elliottt.

5K: You made a freestyle for Nicki Minaj which got over 30k views on youtube..how did it feel being prophetic, saying it would happen, now shes the Top Female rapper right now?

Over 60,000 lol... ummm, to actually see it come to fruition, and just not even knowing what the outcome was gonna be was how strongly i felt her music..whether she won or had lost, i'd still listen to her as an underground artist, i've always since first listen fell in luv wit the music and having the chance to see it grow is an experience i'll never forget.

5K: Will you give yourself that same energy as Nicki? Do you see yourself one day being a Queen of Hip Hop?

10x that , i owe it to myself. Of Course i do, i have no choice but be the best at what and how i do cuz cant nobody do me how i do me..which is alwayz gonna make me the best at it.

5K: So you dropped the V.I.P mixtape a while ago, how would you describe V.I.P and Vickee Vallee to old and new fans?

VIP is Me, its street its real, its struggle its pain..its everything i can sum up in 19 tracks of who i am. it's V.ickee I.in P.erson literally. VickeeValle is whso everyone see's by the clothes the swagg the cocky aura given off, the party girl the stuuna. But underneath it all im usually judged off how i appear..so once ppl get to know vickeeinperson their like ohhh she mad cool! lol

5K: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In less than that i'll be conquering it.

5K: Any last words?

Special thanks to everyone that always take time out to listen to my music because its never an obligation so i thank you, shout to my lyrics and loyalty fam, shoutout to my muse, my family, friends and fans. I will Deliver!




 Contact Info:
vickeevalleinfo@gmail.com
    Email:Vickeevalle@gmail.com
    Twitter: @dez803
    Main Website: www.vickeevalle.com











Stumble
Delicious
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP